CyberSchool Online Training Overview
McGrath CyberSchool: Online Distance Learning
McGrath Training Systems’ state-of-the-art CyberSchool Distance Learning Programs deliver critical, effective risk control and compliance to the desktop of school administrators and employees. Benefits include:
- Interactive, highly engaging, and unique training processes designed to educate a variety of learners
- Real-time tracking of participant progress, login dates, and pre- and post- test results
- A legally fit record of each district’s training efforts
- Consistent training of new hires throughout the school year
- Stand-alone courses that complement our on site training
- Accessible 24-hours a day via the Internet
- Self-paced with interactive multimedia
CyberSchool Special Features Learn More
CyberSchool Online Course
“We made it a goal to be proactive in sexual harassment prevention. With 46 school sites and 30,000 students, we wondered how to get our site administrators up to speed quickly and affordably. We found the McGrath CyberSchool to be the perfect training tool in an era of tight budgets. It’s affordable, and the quality is excellent – just like McGrath’s live trainings.”
Title IX Coordinator
Horry County Schools, South Carolina.
“We are extremely impressed with the quality of McGrath Training Systems’ Cyberschool programs. They are unrivaled in the on-line learning community and are a perfect reinforcement for the on-site trainings McGrath has conducted for Utica National since 1998. It’s an unbeatable risk control combination.”
Cassandra Ingham, M.S.
Loss Control/Risk Management Staff Specialist
Utica National Insurance Group
For Staff: Learn More
- Sexual Abuse and Misconduct – Staff Awareness
- Sexual Harassment – Staff Awareness
For Administrators, Managers, and Counselors: Learn More
- Sexual Abuse and Sexual Harassment – Admin Awareness
- Sexual Abuse and Sexual Harassment – Admin Intervention / Complaint Management
- Sexual Abuse and Sexual Harassment – Investigation
Our Online Demo is currently being updated – please contact us at the number below if you would like a special preview right away!
For more information and to discuss discounts for early enrollment, please contact us at 800-733-1638.