Addressing Organizational Needs
SUCCEED with Communication, Supervision, Evaluation, and Leadership Course addresses the following participant needs:
- Development of thinking and communication skills that facilitate trust, respect, understanding and growth.
- Honing the ability to objectively distinguish the facts, impact, and context pertaining to specific employee performance and client interaction.
- Enhanced effectiveness in on-the-spot problem-solving and dealing with complaints from parents, community, staff and/or students.
- Developing the will and the skill to give honest feedback while maintaining a collegial relationship.
- Facility with creating action plans that impact employee performance and project management.
- Skill, knowledge and ability to thoroughly and legally document for discipline, up to and including dismissal.
- Confidence that their written documentation is legally fit and incorporates due process and just cause standards.
- Understanding of the law as it pertains to employee evaluation, documentation and supervision.
This Course will prepare supervisors and administrators to:
- Utilize a 4-point logic system for thinking and communicating that correlates human relationship standards—trust, respect, understanding, and growth—with the rights and protections the law affords.
- Provide tailored supervision and evaluation, giving honest feedback and focused direction.
- Distinguish management’s right to supervise and remediate from the employees’ rights regarding evaluation procedures.
- Raise staff morale and effect systemic change.
- Communicate verbally and in writing, being factually based and legally sound, leaving nothing to be disputed.