Sexual Harassment Intervention & Complaint Management On Site
Sexual Harassment Intervention & Complaint Management On Site Program
This module is designed for anyone on campus who is in a position to receive and respond to sexual harassment complaints. The training walks participants through the processing of a complaint, from initial intake through determination of appropriate action.
Participants will learn:
- To conduct an appropriate initial inquiry when an incident occurs
- The vital do’s and don’ts of prompt, thorough complaint intake
- A process for employees and students to report incidents
- To apply the McGrath four-point logic formula to analyze an incident
- A process and steps to include parents when students are involved
- The type of information that will be needed for any subsequent formal investigation that may occur
For: Site administrators, classified managers, deans, security personnel, Title IX officers, student assistance coordinators, and school counselors.