Sexual Abuse & Misconduct Investigation On Site
Sexual Abuse and Misconduct: Investigation On Site
INVESTIGATION – SITE AND DISTRICT LEVEL TRAINING
McGrath Comprehensive Sexual Harassment Investigation Training
Two training modules are available:*
- Investigation of Complaints
- Advanced Investigation of Complaint
Participants will learn the following and much more:
- How to track and respond to rumors and patterns of victimization
- How to conduct an environmental scan of the school population to identify multiple victims and witnesses
- How to conduct effective interviews
- A complete system of legally fit procedures for investigation and documentation
- Sensitivity to and appropriate interaction with the alleged victims, perpetrators, witnesses, community members and media during an investigation
For: Site administrators, complaint managers, human resource directors, school counselors, and risk managers.
* Prerequisites may apply.