Sexual Abuse & Misconduct Awareness Online
McGrath CyberSchool: Staff Awareness Curriculum
Sexual Abuse and Misconduct – Staff Awareness
Participants will learn to:
- Identify the behavior of sexual abuse and misconduct
- Avoid harm and liability with trusted methods and techniques
- Understand the importance of boundaries
- Identify patterns of victimization and behavioral warning signs in victims
- Recognize the profile and behaviors of a perpetrator – male or female
For: All administrators and staff, parents, volunteers, and coaches.
Note: This program and the one below complies with legal requirements for training in California and Connecticut; call us to see if your state has specific sexual harassment training requirements.
Sexual Harassment – Staff Awareness
Participants will learn:
- To identify different types of sexual harassment – employee to employee, employee to student, student to student, and student to employee
- Methods and techniques to avoid harm and liability
- What sexual harassment is, as well as what it looks and feels like
- What their rights and responsibilities are as school employees
- What they need to know to contribute to a safe, respectful work and school environment
- Steps to take should they observe or experience sexual harassment
For: All personnel employed by school districts.