Intervention & Complaint Management On Site
Sexual Abuse and Misconduct: Intervention & Complaint Management On Site
Skills learned in this component prevent initial critical errors by untrained administrators. The knowledge gained from this program is transferable to all types of internal complaints and inquiries, but is essential to curtailing complaints of deliberate indifference to sexual abuse and misconduct.
Participants will learn:
- The role and responsibility of school administrators and the site-level complaint manager
- Proactive approaches to warning signs and rumors
- Clear procedures for recording all incidents
- How to identify the key issues and conduct appropriate inquiries
- Action protocols that will stand up in court
For: Site administrators, complaint managers, human resource directors, school counselors, Title IX officers, and risk managers.