SUCCEED With TRUE-SPEAK®
Supervision, Evaluation and Leadership: Overview
McGrath Succeed Leadership program provides leaders with both practical tools and transformational approaches that allow them to communicate with and lead others to excellence. Honesty, compassion, accountability, as well as due process and just cause are at the core of every process. This systematic and ethical approach moves people past the dominance of individual interests to outstanding personal and organizational performance.
SUCCEED Program Details
SUCCEED Program Descriptions and Foundations Program – The descriptions of the different levels of the SUCCEED Program that include:
- SUCCEED Instructor Training – SUCCEED “Train the Trainers” program
- SUCCEED Mentorship Program – Live 2 day program for administrators and supervisors
- SUCCEED Mastery Curriculum – Certified Instructors will be trained to implement the SUCCEED Mastery Curriculum
SUCCEED Implementation – SUCCEED Comprehensive Curriculum Implementation Outline
Testimonials – What Leaders in Education Are Saying About the Long-term Impact of the McGrath SUCCEED System.
Articles – Showcasing our newsletter archive and article archive content.
SUCCEED In Depth
Relevance of Course Content to School Leader Standards
The McGrath SUCCEED System:
- Facilitates collaborative, collegial interactions with employees
- Supports professional growth
- Fosters a culture of accountability
- Builds employee competence
- Enhances leadership skills
- Constructive verbal and written communication methods that are factually based and legally sound
- How to set performance standards
- How to design Remediation plans
- Educationally sound and legally based methods to commend highly effective performance, encourage growth of average performance, remediation of ineffective performance, and discipline or remove persistent unsatisfactory performance.
- Additional culture changing methods that impact individual and organizational effectiveness.
Create a culture of accountability through mastering the communication, supervision, and evaluation components of strong leadership.
Logical thinking and communication models provide a foundation to understand, analyze and organize complex situations. This frees personal and organizational time to focus on the substance of issues and relationships with people.
Click here to Learn What Administrators say about SUCCEED with TRUE-SPEAK.
For: School site administrators, central office administrators, and classified managers.