The McGrath Training Systems Inc. programs are designed by nationally recognized education law attorney, licensed investigator, and Expert Witness in Bullying/Harassment lawsuits, Mary Jo McGrath.
Author of Bullying and Harassment Solutions for Schools: How to Educate, Investigate, Remediate. A must-read to understand the adult response required to address bullying, illegal harassment and discrimination.
Programs focused Investigation of Bullying-Harassment Incidents. Learn critical interviewing skills for all parties involved. You’ll learn investigation techniques from an expert that will help administrators get to the root cause quickly. This Cohesive Adult Response program to Bullying-Harassment and Discrimination incidents provides step-by-step requirements on how to comply with federal and state law as well as board policy. Click here to view the course description. Offered on-site only.
SUCCEED with TRUE-SPEAK® provides powerful written and spoken communication skills to resolve supervisory issues quickly and enhance employee performance with clear, fair, factual and legally based methods.
Learn About what participants say makes McGrath programs more than they ever expected.
SUCCEED with TRUE-SPEAK Training of Trainers
- Oct. 7, 8 & 9, 2014: Colorado Springs, CO
- Nov. 10, 11 & 12, 2014: Allegheny, PA
Bullying, Harassment and Discrimination Response Instructor Training
- Jan. 28, 29 and 30, Santa Barbara, CA
- The US Department of Education and Office of Civil Rights has alerted schools that:
Student misconduct that falls under an anti-bullying policy also may trigger responsibilities under one or more of the anti-discrimination statutes enforced by OCR.
A school must take immediate and appropriate action to investigate or otherwise determine what occurred.
Governmental regulations and school policies tell you what to do. McGrath programs support educators to tell you specifically how to comply with the requirements of regulatory and board policies. Learn how to do what you must do to protect students from harm and your district from liability.
Bullying and Harassment Solutions for Schools: How to Educate, Investigate and Remediate by Mary Jo McGrath
Download the book order form here.
- The Case of the Messy Desk – A better way to evaluate the superintendent… The School Administrator – Feature Article by Mary Jo McGrath (June 2007)
- McGrath Employment Practices and Compliance – Training Program Catalog for Schools
- McGrath Complete Risk Control and Compliance Training Program – Catalog For Insurers and School Risk-Sharing Pools